Texas Law Firm Handles Civil Ligation Including Texas Probate Matters, Accident Death Claims, Fraud Lawsuits, Whistleblower Lawsuits, Business Disputes, and Serious Injury Lawsuits
The Law Offices of Jason S. Coomer, PLLC is an Austin Texas law firm that provides a variety of legal services to Texans and Texas Businesses throughout the State of Texas as well as persons and businesses throughout the world. Austin Texas Lawyer Jason Coomer is an experienced attorney who provides personalized legal services for his clients and prides himself on working hard for those that need help with a complicated legal system.
Feel free to send an e-mail message to Jason S. Coomer with questions about this web site, a legal matter, or a potential case.
Austin Texas Lawyer Jason S. Coomer is an experienced litigation attorney that handles probate litigation; foreign corrupt practices act whistleblower reward bounty actions; accident death lawsuits; catastrophic injury lawsuits; uncontested probate matters, real estate and inheritance matters; guardianships; will contests; real estate fraud & misrepresentation; defective builder lawsuits; qui tam false claims act claim whistleblower reward lawsuits; product liability & pharmaceutical lawsuits; residential fire, explosion, & burn lawsuits; business litigation; investment fraud cases, and other complex litigation cases. Jason Coomer has extensive experience in practicing law and handles legal matters in a variety of practice areas. Please feel free to follow the below links for information on some of the areas of law that this firm handles:
- Austin Probate Litigation Lawsuits
- Qui Tam & Bounty Action Whistleblower Lawsuits
- Defective Drug Lawsuits (
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Whistleblower Reward Bounty Actions
- Byetta Pancreatic Cancer Lawsuits & Pancreas Cancer Lawsuits
- Fatal Accident & Wrongful Death Lawsuits
- Automobile Accident (Fatal & Drunk Driver) Lawsuits
- Residential Fire, Burn, and Smoke Inhalation Lawsuits
- Austin Guardianship Lawsuits and Guardian Lawsuits
- Texas Will Contests, Inheritance Lawsuits & Real Estate Probate Matters
- Business to Business Lawsuits (Commercial Litigation)
- Fatal and Catastrophic Construction Accident Lawsuits
- Medicare Fraud & Medicaid Fraud Whistleblower Reward Lawsuits
- Real Estate Investment Fraud & Misrepresentation Lawsuits
- Asbestos Mesothelioma Lawsuits
- Company and Commercial Vehicle & Truck Accident Lawsuits
- Birth Injury, Small Child Injury, & Birth Defect Lawsuits
- Investment Fraud, Ponzi Scheme, and Broker Negligence Lawsuits
- Professional Malpractice Lawsuits
- Personal Injury Lawsuits
Please also feel free to go to the Practice Areas page of this web site for more information on other types of cases that this Austin Texas Law Firm handles.
Austin Texas Lawyer Jason Coomer Handles a Variety of Different Types of Cases including Personal Injury, Real Estate, Probate, and Commercial Litigation
As an Austin Texas probate litigation lawyer,
car wreck lawyer,
accidental death lawyer,
estate planning attorney,
business lawyer, foreign corrupt practice act whistleblower reward lawyer, dangerous condition attorney,
Medicaid fraud whistleblower lawyer,
Medicare fraud whistleblower lawyer,
oil production fraud lawyer,
investment fraud lawyer, serious fall lawyer, and
personal injury lawyer, Texas Attorney Jason Coomer is able to work within the Texas legal system to help people obtain compensation from those that have been damaged by the wrongful acts of others and protect loved ones.
He has handled complicated legal matters including
intellectual property litigation,
multi-vehicle collision claims,
catastrophic injury claims,
accidental death claims,
fraud in real estate,
investment fraud claims,
real estate development disputes,
and other complex litigation. On the more complicated cases with large damages he commonly works with other Texas Lawyers including Houston Lawyers, San Antonio Lawyers, Dallas Lawyers, El Paso Lawyers, and other Austin Texas Lawyers.
For a free online review of a personal injury claim, real estate matter, or business litigation dispute by a Texas lawyer, please feel free to send an e-mail message to Austin Texas Lawyer Jason Coomer at email@example.com or use our submission form.