Defective Product Lawyer Jason S. Coomer Handles Product Liability Lawsuits Including Dangerous Drug Lawsuits, Defective Automobile Lawsuits, Asbestos Product Lawsuits, Defective Medical Device Lawsuits, and Other Dangerous Defective Product Lawsuits by Dangerous Product Lawyer and Defective Product Lawyer Jason S. Coomer
Mass produced defective products can cause death and devastating health problems. Through mass production, marketing, and distribution of products careless and corrupt businesses sell defective and dangerous products to millions of people all over the World. As a defective product lawyer, Jason Coomer, handles product liability lawsuits including dangerous drug lawsuits, defective automobile lawsuits, asbestos lawsuits, and other dangerous product lawsuits.
If you have been injured by a defective product, feel free to submit an inquiry or send an e-mail to Texas defective product lawyer Jason Coomer. He may be able to help you recover your damages for a defective product claim.
What are Product Liability Lawsuits and Defective Product Lawsuits?
Product liability lawsuits arise when manufacturers, designers, or distributors produce or sell a dangerous and defective product to the public and this defective product injures, kills, or damages someone. The defective product has to be used for its intended purpose, but if it is and the dangerous product results in damages, serious injury, or death, a product liability claim arises. The most well known types of defective product claims include asbestos products, defective medications, defective medical devices, defective vehicles, and defective tires. However, more recently defective pet food and defective toys have come into the public notice.
What Products are Currently The Subject of Product Liability Lawsuits?
Several different products are the subject of product liability claims. Currently, the most well known types of defective product claims include:
- Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder and Shower Talcum Ovarian Cancer Lawsuits
- Juul Vape eCig Stroke, Lung, Heart and Addiction Claims
- Paraquat and Gramoxone Herbicide Parkinson’s Disease Exposure Claims
- Roundup Weed Killer Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Lawsuits
- Lorsban Chlorpyrifos Pesticide Child Injury Lawsuits
- Incretin Diabetes Drug Pancreatic Cancer Lawsuits
- Military Defective Ear Plug Lawsuits
- Defective Button Battery Product Lawsuits
- Defective Asbestos Brakes and Auto Repair Mesothelioma and Cancer Lawsuits
- Allergan Breast Implant Cancer Lawsuits
What Pharmaceutical Products Are Potentially Dangerous and the Subject of Defective Drug Lawsuits, Defective Medication Lawsuits, and Bad Drug Lawsuits?
As a defective drug product liability lawyer, Jason Coomer handles dangerous drug lawsuits, defective drug lawsuits, and other defective drug product liability lawsuits. These lawsuit have become more common as some drug companies continue to produce, market, and sell drugs that they know cause devastating health problems. Some common defective drug lawsuits have include:
- Januvia Pancreatic Cancer Lawsuits and Janumet Cancer Lawsuits
- Diabetes Drug Victoza Pancreas Cancer Lawsuits
- Byetta Pancreatic Cancer Lawsuits and Pancreas Cancer Lawsuits
- Defective Drug Cancer Death Lawsuits
- Pradaxa Fatal Blood Loss Lawsuit Information
- Actos Bladder Cancer Lawsuit Information
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome Lawsuits and SJS-TEN Lawsuits
- Fentanyl Overdose Lawsuits and Defective Fentanyl Patch Lawsuits
- Depakote Birth Defect Lawsuits and Depakote Spina Bifida Lawsuits
- Paroxetine, Seroxat, and Paxil Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension Lawsuits
- Topamax Birth Defect Lawsuits
What Dangerous Vehicles Are The Subject of Defective Automobile Lawsuits, Defective Watercraft, and Defective Aircraft Lawsuits?
Defective automobiles, defective watercraft, and defective aircraft can cause serious injuries, death, and catastrophic damages. Whether it is a defective electronic component, defective jet engine, defective helicopter part, defective boat part; defective accelerator, defective floor mats, defective air bag, defective seat belts, defective brakes, defective tire, or defective safety design; a defective automobile, boat, airplane, helicopter, or other vehicle can cause serious accidents. Unfortunately, some manufacturers place profits over safety in the production of their vehicles and produce vehicles with known safety problems. For more information on vehicle product liability lawsuits, please go to the following web pages:
- Defective Crashworthiness Fatal Collision Lawsuits
- Passenger Van Rollover Lawsuits (Church, School and Tourist Vans)
- Fatal Rollover Ejection Crash Lawsuits and Defective Seat Lawsuits
- Defective Tire Blowout Deadly Accident and Serious Crash Lawsuits
- Private School Van Accident Lawsuits and Preschool Van Wreck Lawsuits
- Texas Car Crash Fire Lawsuits and Fatal Vehicle Fire Lawsuits
- Texas Defective Seat Belt Serious Injury and Fatal Collision Lawsuits
- Serious Injury and Deadly Crash Defective Air Bag Lawsuits
- Plane Crash Lawsuits and Airplane Accident Lawsuits
- Fatal and Catastrophic Injury Helicopter Crash Lawsuits
- Texas Fatal Rollover Crash Lawsuits
What Defective Medical Devices are the Subject of Product Liability Lawsuits and Defective Implant Lawsuits?
Defective medical devices including defective infusion pumps, hernia mesh patches, defective joints, defective implants, defective defibrillators, defective stents, and other defective medical devices can cause devastating health problems or even death. These medical implants can be extremely beneficial, but when they are defective the devices can cause serious problems. For more information on defective medical devices, please go to the following web pages:
- Transvaginal Mesh Patch Failed Pelvic Organ Prolapse Surgery Lawsuits
- Failed Wright Profemur Z Stem Hip Implant Lawsuits
- Wright Profemur Z Stem Hip Implant Failure Lawsuits
- Neural Tube Birth Defect Lawsuits and Antidepressant Birth Defect Lawsuits
- Failed Hip Replacement Lawsuits and Defective Hip Implant Lawsuits
- Failed Back Surgery Implantable Neurostimulation System Lawsuits
- Depuy Failed Hip Implant Lawsuits and ASR Hip Resurfacing System Lawsuits
- Biomet M2A Magnum Hip Implant Lawsuits
What Asbestos Products are the Subject of Defective Product Lawsuits?
Asbestos is a building material used in insulation, home remodeling, ceiling tiles, and other materials. The asbestos is removed from crushed serpentine rock, just as other elements are removed from rock during mining. Being exposed to asbestos, primarily through inhaling the fibers, is associated with both malignant cancers, such as Mesothelioma and lung cancer, and benign or non-malignant diseases, such as asbestoses, pleural plaques, and benign pleural effusions. These diseases are diagnosed with x-rays and other medical tests. For more information about asbestos defective product claims go to the asbestos defective product claim information page.
Other dangerous products including work place products, home products, and food products can also cause death or serious injury. For more information on other products, feel free to contact defective product lawyer Jason S. Coomer or follow the links on this page:
- Toxic Exposure Claims (asbestos, benzene, and lead paint)
- Defective Crib, Toys, and Baby Food Lawsuits
Product Liability Law Includes Design Defect Lawsuits, Manufacturing Defect Lawsuits, and Failure to Warn Lawsuits
These defective product claims include design defect claims, manufacturing defect claims, and failure to warn claims. Complicated product liability claims can sometimes have all three types of product liability claims in them depending on the defective product with which you are dealing.
What are Design Defect Claims (Defective Product Claims)?
The design defect claims stem from products that are designed incorrectly such as some asbestos product claims, automobile defect claims, and gun claims. These design defect claims create products that are inherently defective. The classic example are the Pinto claims where the fuel tank was design incorrectly so that if it was hit from behind, the vehicle would explode.
What Are Manufacturing Defect Claims (Defective Product Claims)?
The manufacturing defect claims are a bit different because the problem with these defective products is that the device is produced wrong. A classic example of these claims are the recent toxic pet food and toxic toy product liability claims. In these claims the product if manufactured or produced correctly would be safe, but because the manufacturers put toxic ingredients in the pet food and toxic lead paint on the toys the products are defective.
What Are Failure to Warn and Inadequate Warning Claims (Defective Product Claims)?
Failure to warn claims are a bit different in the product if used correctly would be safe, but when used incorrectly can be highly dangerous. With these potentially unsafe products it is important to provide warnings as to how to safely use a product. A common example is the warning sign for use of car seats in automobiles. It is important to make sure that the seats are used correctly to avoid severe injury or the death of a young child by airbags or improperly placed car seats.
Never in the past has there been such potential for one negligent, careless, or corrupt business to cause great harm to millions of people.
Defective Product Lawyers (Product Liability Lawyers)
Texas product liability lawyer, Jason S. Coomer, helps individuals and businesses that have been injured or damaged by defective products including products with design defects, manufacturing defects, and inadequate warnings. Because of the size, complexity, and expense of most product liability claims, Jason Coomer commonly works with other product liability lawyers across the United States as well as around the World to prosecute product liability claims. He has worked with Dallas Product Liability Lawyers, Boston Product Liability Lawyers, Houston Product Liability Lawyers, London Product Liability Lawyers, and several other product liability lawyers. If you have a question about a defective product and need a Product Liability Lawyer or a dangerous product attorney to advise you, contact Austin Texas defective product lawyer Jason Coomer.
Feel Free to Contact Us with any Questions