Texas Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
- Jason S. Coomer
- Jason S. Coomer of the Law Offices of Jason S. Coomer is an Austin, Texas lawyer that handles civil litigation including contested probate lawsuits, accident death lawsuits, real estate lawsuits, product liability lawsuits, business litigation, guardianship lawsuits, probate and inheritance lawsuits, qui tam false claims act whistleblower lawsuits, investment fraud lawsuits, and car wreck lawsuits. He represents clients on large cases throughout Texas and the United States.
- Robert T. "Bob" Binder Jr.
- Robert T. "Bob" Binder Jr. of Bob Binder and Associates, P.C. is an Austin, Texas attorney that handles automobile accident and catastrophic personal injury claims in Austin, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. Austin lawyer Bob Binder is board certified in personal injury and is part of the million dollar advocates circle. He is an experienced litigator and has been extremely successful in litigating truck accident claims, bus accident claims, and other automobile accident claims.
- Mark I. Unger
- Mark I. Unger of The Unger Law Firm is a San Antonio, Texas family law attorney, mediator and consultant. Mark I. Unger handles a variety of family law disputes including divorce, child custody, property division and enforcement or modification of divorce decrees. Mr. Unger has extensive experience in technology and the law.
- William “Will” Madison Colgin IV
- William “Will” Madison Colgin IV of Becerra & Colgin Law Firm, PLLC is a native of Rosenberg, Fort Bend County Texas. Will Colgin focuses his practice on Personal Injury, Probate, Oil and Gas, Corporate Law, Entertainment and Sports Law.
- Scott Callahan
- Scott Callahan of Scott Callahan and Associates is a Houston, Texas area lawyer that handles catastrophic injury and death claims.
For more information on specific regions or specific lawyers, please feel free to submit an inquiry, send
an e-mail message.